Tuesday, December 13, 2011

An Update on My Life

Hi Readers. December is moving so fast!!!!!! I am VERY excited for Winter Break.


How are you? I am checking in to see how everyone is doing. A lot has happened to me since the summer. I was a Summer Camp Counselor at the Plainfield Area YMCA, I had the pleasure of working with about 30 First and Second Grade Campers. It was an experience I will NEVER forget and I can't wait to do it again next summer.

SCHOOL CHANGE: I recently transferred schools from Union Catholic HS, I am now at Plainfield High School. I was upset about the change, but now I am starting to warm up to the school; trying to make the best out of the change.

WORK AND SCHOOL: I am still working at the Plainfield Y, I am the Babysitter. I like the job because, I get to work with kids still and I like kids. This is also giving me more experience with working with younger children since I want to become an Elementary School Teacher.

THE LEADERSHIP PROJECT: I am still President of The Leadership Project at Jefferson School. We have had MORE students join. Our Membership Population Range comes from Plainfield High School, Hubbard MS, and PAAAS. 

EXPANDING OUR BRAND: We recently took on a Cook K-7 Center Chapter, under the Direction of Mr. James R. Malkmus, Physical Education Teacher. This chapter is in conjunction with the Jefferson School Chapter. The Jefferson Chapter has been on the scene since 2003!



MY PERSPECTIVE: It's been a bumpy Three months so far with juggling School, Work, The Leadership Project and College Stuff. Please come out and support the Jefferson School Community on December 14th, 2011 at 6:30pm, we will be having our Winter Concert and The Leadership Project will be having a Bake Sale. Please stop by and donate to our program, all of the proceeds will be going to our program. I will be posting again soon to remind you about the Bake Sale. I hope you all have a Fantastic Week!


With You For Leadership,

Vashon L. Hill
The Leadership Project of Jefferson School
Chapter' 2003


© 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment